CHECKISSUING ACH EFT TRANSFER AND ECHECK SERVICES
Send ACH EFT payment transfers directly, swiftly, and securely to your payees using Checkissuings Secure ACH Payment Software Administration System or through API automation. Simply provide the routing and account number of the destination ACH account or recipient's email address, and we will initiate and process the ACH EFT transfers. Our ACH payment solutions are among the most robust among other ACH payment companies.
FAST & EASY SET-UP PROCESS
- Have ACH EFT payments, otherwise known as echecks or electronic checks, sent out of your own accounts.
- Instant setup available
- Access to our development team for ACH EFT integration assistance
- 24/7 access to our ACH software administration system or API, for full ACH transfer automation capabilities
- No monthly minimums, which is rare among ACH payment companies
- SOC/HIPAA compliant, which is the level of security you need when evaluating ACH payment processing companies.
HOW CHECKISSUINGS ACH ECHECK SERVICES WORKS
Using Checkissuing’s ACH EFT Payment Software Systems, upload or send a data file through our API that contains your Payee's Name, Banking information or Email Address, and the Amount you want to transfer them. Checkissuing verifies the validity of data fields to ensure the entries have the correct character count, format, and structure. This reduces virtually all likelihood that your ACH EFT payments, otherwise known as echecks or electronic checks, will be rejected due to incorrect information.
We will either send the ACH EFT payments directly to your recipients or send them an email request containing a link to a secure page with your branding where they can enter their bank account number and routing information into the secure form and confirm it.
Then once entered and confirmed, their payment will be automatically sent to them, branded discreetly as ACH TRANSFERS along with your company name. Then for all future ACH EFT payment transfers, otherwise known as echecks or electronic checks, sent to that Payee, once you send us the data, the payment will be sent automatically without any other information or work from your payee needed. If your payee ever needs to update their banking details, they can easily do so themselves. With Checkissuings ACH payment solutions, this is a unique feature that not many ACH form providers or ACH transaction companies offer, including full ACH EFT automation.
SECURE ENCRYPTED ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM
- Our administration system and/or API allow you to securely upload and process your bulk or single electronic ACH transactions, access reports, set permissions, and much more, all instantly through your mobile device, desktop, or tablet. From invoice processing and approval to scheduling payments to running reports, the dashboard offers the ability to process thousands of payments with just a few clicks. ACH EFT Payments, otherwise known as echecks or electronic checks, are remitted in your chosen payment methods with no need to log in to additional portals. Sending ACH EFT payments has never been easier, especially after integration with the ACH form automation capabilities.
- Upload your CSV files online to be processed using our Secure EV-SSL 128-bit encrypted file upload system through our administration system or automatically through our modern API. With our robust security protocols, verified through our SOC Audit, you can rest assured that your financial information will not be compromised, as we are one of the most secure ACH transaction processing companies in the industry.
SUB-ACCOUNTS AND FUNDING SOURCES
- Checkissuing can support multiple bank accounts under one primary account. This allows you to manage all of your funding source accounts or clients’ accounts with just one login. Using our ACH EFT payment software, you can send ACH form electronic payments, otherwise known as echecks or electronic checks, from each bank account by determining which bank id you plan to send from within your CSV file or through the API.
- Partnering with Plaid, we offer instant bank account authorization, as well the ability to pass us your Plaid token for seamless systems integration.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE ACH TRANSFER AND ELECTRONIC CHECK PAYMENTS EASIER THROUGH CHECKISSUING:
- Secure Financial Data – No need to store your payees' financial information, we take care of that for you with our state-of-the-art industry-leading security.
- Payment Velocity – Send up to 10,000 ACH EFT payments at once, with just a few clicks of a button, or set up ACH transfer automation to do it seamlessly.
- Bank Independent – Our platform works with all U.S. banks and credit unions. There’s no need to change your banking relationships to work with us.
- Branded Experience – Maintain your branding and control your user experience while leveraging our robust ACH form payment software and technology.
- Scalable Infrastructure – A tested platform that is highly available and scalable to grow with your increasing ACH transfer payment processing needs.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
- Same-Day, Next-Day, or Standard ACH electronic check transfers available by preloading funds or the standard timeline of 3 business day transfer.
- Workflow management – It is simple to set up an approval workflow by setting approval tiers for different payable ranges.
- User Management – Create as many users as you want, with the desired permission settings for each one, as well as a 2-Factor-Authentication security option.
- Approval Permissions System – Add approvers to a payment—they can review and approve from any device, anytime.
- Recurring or Future Payments – Setup ACH EFT payments to be sent out automatically on a regular basis or set them to be processed on future dates.
- Payee System – Checkissing offers a system that automatically saves your payee information in order to send electronic ACH EFT payments on the fly if needed.
- Secure Financial Data – No need to store your payees' financial information, using our ACH EFT payment software, we take care of that for you with our state-of-the-art industry-leading security for our echeck EFT software.
Learn how Checkissuing follows the latest security trends and technological innovations to help businesses set up ACH form automation for their accounts payable department with Checkissuings electronic check solutions, and get your business started with Checkissuing ACH form payment processing today!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS ACH DIRECT DEPOSIT?
In the United States, the Automated Clearing House (ACH) or Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT)” are a convenient, reliable, inexpensive and commonly used payment method. It requires knowledge of the payee’s bank account and routing transit number, which payees can find looking at the bottom of one of their checks.
Businesses rely on ACH direct deposit transfers for their security and protection and as a way to automate their Accounts Payable processing to reduce costs. ACH payments are used by businesses for invoice and payment processing, by vendors to accept payment, and by online companies or vendors to accept or, in our case, send electronic payment to customers.
ACH direct deposit transfers process within a few business days but offers a higher level of protection than many other payment methods. In addition to fraud protection, using this method means you can stop or alter your payments through the ACH Network even after sending the funds. If your business sends incorrect information, you can review and stop the transaction, giving you tighter control over your funds.
Many businesses still have outdated and inefficient methods of accepting, processing, and posting called-in, mailed-in, and even in-person payments from their customers. Using the Checkissuing ACH Direct Deposit Processing Service can efficiently resolve these issues.
HOW SECURE ARE ACH DIRECT DEPOSIT TRANSFERS?
ACH transfers are considered to be one of the safest and most reliable payment systems available, according to NACHA, the governing body that oversees the ACH network. All ACH Network payments are protected under federal law in case of fraud or error, meaning your business’s funds are kept safely in your control. The high level of security and control that the Checkissuing system offers accounts for the growing number of businesses relying on it as their primary payment method.
CONTACT US TODAY
Contact us today to get a demo and find out how we can help with your printing and mailing needs!