WHY CHECKISSUING’S PATIENT STATEMENT SERVICES ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
Improving financial performance while keeping a patient-based focus leaves little room for error. Checkissuing helps you simplify the look of your patient statements to reduce confusion and decrease the time between when a statement is sent and when you receive payment. When your patients understand their bills, they stay on top of them and pay faster. To help address business challenges and keep your time where it’s needed most, many similar companies are now outsourcing their patient statement processing to providers like Checkissuing.
Checkissuing’s HIPAA-Compliant patient statement printing and mailing services can help your hospital, clinic, or medical practice accelerate the revenue cycle and reduce the cost of printing and mailing healthcare documents. Our patient communications portal for healthcare providers integrates simply with most leading hospital practice management systems. We provide effective solutions that can stimulate collections, comply with emerging regulations, and manage your patient statement printing with optimal billing efficiency.
BENEFITS OF CHECKISSUING’S PATIENT OUTSOURCING AND SOLUTIONS
When you choose Checkissuing, we make sure you know you made the right decision to accelerate and increase your payments. We provide lower overhead with reduced printing and mailing costs. Our statements are easy to understand, which results in faster A/R from your patients.
EXPLANATION OF HEALTHCARE BENEFITS (EOB) AND EVIDENCE OF HEALTHCARE COVERAGE (EOC)
These statements are sent to covered individuals explaining what medical treatments and/or services the plan covers, how much they pay, and more. They can be attached to statements to provide patients their immediate breakdown.
VAST CUSTOMIZATION FOR HIGH SECURITY AND BRANDING
Create custom messages and provide a unique watermark print on important practice information for optimal security with your most precious medical documents. Your document is a piece of branding and a representation of your company; we give you the tools to do so in any creative way you see fit.
HEALTHCARE STATEMENT INSERTS (COLOR & BLACK/WHITE)
Statement inserts are an inexpensive and attention-grabbing way to communicate time-sensitive health and medical information, services, and more to patients and staff. Create a custom design or choose from our display of templates. Since you are already sending the statement, there will be no added postage cost.
Checkissuing interfaces with most of today’s EHR and PMS software applications. Your statement should be based on your patients and practice needs, not your software capabilities.
We offer features for a creative and fresh ways for you to customize, create, and brand yourself- while keeping a high-security profile. From changing record details, patient assortment to creating watermarks, our online portal is simple for your staff to operate. Checkissuing has the flexibility and scalability to grow with you and your medical invoicing services and needs, so you never have to lose focus on what’s important, your business. Contact Us Today to see how we can help.
Accounts Payable Outsourcing Services
Checkissuing’s innovative and flexible Accounts Payable Automation Service provide companies with the ability to outsource parts of their accounts payable departmental processes through a secure, automated, rule-based system which is driven by strict processes, resulting in lower processing costs, improved controls, higher service levels and secure payment processes.
- Scanning and OCR Invoice processing
- Approval and Signatory Management
- Check/ACH/EFT/ Disbursement Templates and Services
- Compliance and KYC Services
- Tax Services and IRS Tax Form Management
- Standard and Custom Reporting Available
- We integrate fully with most common ERP systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Great Plains, etc.
We can often reduce the costs of a company’s AP processing by over 40% while providing detailed data for Cost Analysis, as well as can provide your business with imaging and workflow which can reduce your days payable outstanding by 4-5 days compared to traditional processes.
- Change your the A/P department into Profit Center
- SOCII and HIPPA Compliant
- Increase your Productivity while Decreasing Processing Costs
- Invoices visible within 24 Hours
- Faster approvals and period closes for your staff
- Improve Working Capital through better payment management
Let us help your business reduce your accounts payable departmental expenses without capital investment while having tighter control over the entire process. Outsourcing the functions of your A/P department to us will help your company reduce costs, extract the most value possible from their expenditures, meet complex requirements, and become more competitive in your industry
WHAT IS ACCOUNTS PAYABLE?
Accounts payable is a term that’s used to refer to a complete list of a company’s liability (debts) owed due to the purchasing of services and products. Companies are able to purchase goods without fronting money on store credit, which is recorded in a bookkeeping program as accounts payable (AP).
Short-term debts are only referred to as accounts payable. However, long-term debts and other such liabilities aren’t considered to be accounts payable. Accounts payable is a type of liability account, which means that it has to have a credit balance to use. When properly recorded, the total balance of the credit has to be equal to the total of the outstanding vendor invoices that your company has received. The balance of accounts payable has to be equal to the total of the unpaid vendor invoices.
As mentioned, accounts payable is a short-term liability account which shows the total amount of supplier credit that your company owes a vendor at any specific time. In other words, accounts payable are liabilities that have to be paid off within a certain time frame. They’re normally short-term debts to purchase items such as short-term loans, taxes, and even supplies for your office.
THE BENEFITS OF USING CHECKISSUINGS ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OUTSOURCING SOLUTION
Hiring a third-party company to outsource your tasks doesn’t mean that you’re just transferring basic tasks, such as data entry, to another company to handle. Accounts payable outsourcing will provide your business with a dramatic increase in AP efficiency, helping to add more value to your company.
Based on your business rules, we provide you with a web-based control panel that lets you automate your accounts payable operation by integrating with your system electronically, and following set or custom approval rules. Our invoice automation system allows you complete control over management authorization.
BACK OFFICE CONTROL
The ideal account payable solution is geared toward helping you improve the operations of your back financial office without disrupting your existing systems, software or processes. Checkissuing’s program is capable of scanning and storing documents, interfacing with numerous accounting systems, automatically merging and error-checking data, and allowing your vendors a wide range of payment options.
Checkissuing assists with the collection of the required tax forms for your vendors and helps manage US entities, which is typically a W-9 (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification) is required. With Non-US entities, they are typically required to submit a declaration stating that they are not a “US Person” as per the IRS definitions and are asked to complete the necessary W-8 paperwork.
By following along with a set of specific practices during your management of accounts payable, your accounts payable system will have a positive impact on the profitability of your organization.
PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE RESOURCES
Third-party companies that provide accounts payable services will have all of the technology and tools that they need to ensure that your process is as optimized as it can possibly be. Some of the tools that will be used by third-party companies include reporting tools and automation.
WEB PORTAL & ELECTRONIC INVOICING
Our Vendor Portal provides a single point of entry to allow our clients to view document status and allows them to participate in both the submission and correction processes, manage reports, and many other things.
Checkissuing’s proven and innovative accounts payable solutions will put your department back to work on your core business instead of managing mountains of paper. Working with us is straightforward and direct. We get sent invoices directly or purchase orders. Based on your business requirements and approval rules, then we process the payments and send them to the appropriate vendors using a range of electronic payment options.
DRASTICALLY REDUCE YOUR PROCESSING COSTS
Businesses today are being challenged to reduce costs, collect the most value possible from their expenditures, and meet a wide variety of requirements. Imagine reducing your accounts payable automation processing expense without capital investment while boosting regulations over the entire process. When you outsource the functions of your AP department to us, that’s what happens. Contact Us Today to see how we can help.
LESS EXPENSIVE SOLUTION
Outsourcing your AP process is cheaper than traditional solutions—hands-down—because you’ll be able to avoid the overhead expenses that come with accounts payable. Hiring a third-party company to outsource your tasks doesn’t mean that you’re just transferring basic tasks, such as data entry, to another company to handle. Accounts payable outsourcing will provide your business with a dramatic increase in AP efficiency, helping to add more value to your company.
As the world of business expands and supply chains spread across the world, sending payments to contractors and vendors has become increasingly complicated. If your company doesn’t have the best reporting and efficiency tools, there’s an increased risk of payment fraud as your company continues to expand.
78% of organizations experienced some form of payment fraud in 2018 and according to the same statistic, the companies that were affected by fraud stated that the payment fraud had an impact of 0.5% on their company’s revenue for 2018.
The majority of small and mid-sized businesses don’t have the ability to hire a large team of security experts to keep track of payment frauds. In addition, they don’t have the skills and security tools they need to complete extensive audits to help reduce the risks of payment fraud.
OUTSOURCING YOUR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE TO CHECKISSUING
If you’re looking to increase the efficiency of your company, maximize results, and reduce the risks of errors, consider finding a company for accounts payable outsourcing.
The best outsourcing companies don’t just take over your business’s AP tasks, but also augment and improve them to make the process more efficient. If you’re looking to streamline the accounting and financial aspect of your business, hiring an accounts payable outsourcing company will help give your business a competitive edge.
With the right provider, you’ll be able to reap all of the benefits that account payable outsourcing has to offer.
EASE OF USE
Get your payroll out quickly, when you need it. Our system allows you to create payments within minutes. Schedule your payroll to go out when you want it to; you have complete control over everything.
OUR ADMINISTRATIONS SYSTEM
ALLOW YOU TO:
- Import your payroll information into our system
- Review your totals
- Print your checks
Additionally, our SOAP/XML API is capable of processing your information directly from your accounting software.
Every pay period, Checkissuing will process and provide you with payroll checks and earning statements, and other standard reports including a payroll register with year to date information. In addition, we will work closely with you to create any additional reports that may help streamline the information you need.
CHECK SIGNING AND INSERTION
With check signing and inserting, Checkissuing applies the authorized signatures to your payroll checks, then inserts the checks in secured envelopes so your payroll is ready to be distributed the minute it arrives. With this service, you can be out of the office on payday and know your employee’s payroll is being taken care of.
Tax filings and payments can be conveniently done for you. Allow Checkissuing to efficiently process your W-2 and 1099 forms for you.
CUSTOM PAYROLL SOLUTIONS
We design every program to meet our clients’ demands. Our powerful and flexible payroll system gives you complete control of all your company information, while eliminating the burden of payroll preparation in house.
FEATURES RELATED TO THE CHECKISSUING HIGH-CAPACITY PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SOLUTION ARE:
- Check signing, stuffing & pressure sealed envelopes
- Deluxe check stock
- Ability to integrate with external payroll vendors and accounting systems
- Ability to issue off-cycle checks
- Maintain payroll history for each employee
- Payroll tracking and auditing
- Ability to prepare tax forms such as W-2 and 1099 forms
- Backend change tracking & reporting
- Company logo on checks
- All reports available in PDF format
- Automatic billing
- Custom reports
- Tax payment verification reports
- 24-hour access to our web based administration system
Whether it’s adhering to ACA/OSHA/HIPAA and other government requirements, processing unlimited payrolls without conflict, or securing data at any level, we’ve got you covered.
DEPLOYMENT & INTEGRATION
OUR SYSTEMS CAN TYPICALLY BE INTEGRATED WITH CLIENTS IN SEVERAL WEEKS. OUR SYSTEMS ARE COMPRISED OF:
- Enterprise-grade cloud platform: AICPA SSAE 16 SOC, ISAE 3402 Type II, multi-tenant cloud platform providing role-based access, signatory rights, configurable approval workflows, and API integration capabilities.
- Conventional secure hosting environment – We utilize encrypted storage, encryption, retention of data database, and firewalls. We also use strong cryptography and security protocols such as SSL/TLS, SSH or IPSec to safeguard sensitive cardholder data during transmission.
Whether you’re interested in payroll and HR, payroll and attendance, or any number of combinations, Checkissuing has the right backend payroll solution for you.
OUTSOURCING MARKET RESEARCH PAYMENTS
Market research management takes a strong focus on market trends, buyer habits, data analysis, and the overall pulse of your industry. Surveys and research take a lot of time and effort while leaving you with little energy to worry about anything else. But after a long day of collecting user opinions about products and services, the most important task is users receiving rewards for their input. With our incentives management solutions, we can take that off of your hands.
Our group of payment industry experts is passionate about caring for your payment delivery and survey incentive needs. If you need to send thousands of checks to your members, we can do it, through our API or .csv or in many other file formats, with your logo on the envelope.
Our Intuitive and User-Friendly Administration System Enables Market Research Firms to:
RAISE RESPONSE RATES
Reliable payout methods are critical in making survey panelists feel ensured in receiving incentives and rewards for their time.
INCREASE SURVEY COMPLETION
Using a reliable payout company that panelists trust encourages them to complete and submit the information your business needs.
PROMOTE PANELIST ACQUISITION
A reputation of reliability helps ensure that you get the largest amount of panelists coming to you to assist with your market research.
DECREASED PANEL ATTRITION
Attrition is not good for any survey campaign, and dependability is a key to keeping it as low as possible.
GENERATE RELIABLE REFERRALS
Referrals can exponentially increase the success of your panelist acquisition efforts and an active referral payout system
BOOST PANELIST LOYALTY
Studies have shown that survey panelists can be very loyal to a few market research companies they feel connected to, as well as those that make it convenient to participate.
Panelists rely on their payments for assisting in helping your company grow, and waiting isn’t an option. Checkissuing has been helping assist companies get their payments and rewards sent out on time, every time, for many years now. We are the leader in market research payouts, and help companies build strong panel-member relationships that increase response rates and incentives while discovering how to lower attrition. Contact Us Today to see how we can help.
Checkissuing Class Action Settlement Disbursement System
Checkissuing helps Settlement Fund Administrators navigates the complex intricacies of the claims Settlement process to help businesses in filing class action claim distributions, Settlement payouts and associated tax reporting.
We can assist you in all aspects of the class-action award process, from the settlement payout process of disbursing funds through check printing and mailing, Digital Checks, and/or ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfers as well as issuing tax forms such as W-2s and 1099s. In addition, Checkissuing will ensure all tax reporting is made to the appropriate federal, state, and local tax authorities. We partner with accountants who have extensive experience in all aspects of settlement award issuance, whether those awards are issued directly by defendants or via a Qualified Settlement Fund.
DISBURSING OF SETTLEMENT AWARDS
Checkissuing has extensive experience in administering Qualified Settlement Fund payouts under Treasury Regulation 1.468B-1 et seq. There are a variety of tax implications associated with establishing and disseminating a Qualified Settlement Fund. Involving Checkissuing in the disbursement process early on can ensure settlement monies are paid to the class in the most efficient manner, quickly, and at the lowest-cost based on your strategy and timeframe of distribution.
The team at Checkissuing has disbursed millions of dollars in class action settlement benefits in a wide variety of forms—paper and digital checks, and ACH (Automated Clearing House). We are able to do so working through our State-of-the-Art proprietary systems and technology.
Disbursement of settlement benefits is the last and most anticipated step in class action settlement administration. Our experts provide expert analysis and calculation to every aspect of this step, and pay the utmost attention to detail.
TAX FORMS AND REPORTING
At the end of the settlement, we efficiently manage all tax reporting for disbursements, including issuing tax statements to class members, preparing settlement fund tax returns, and helping calculating any payroll withholding and employer taxes required in employment class action, including the preparation of settlement fund tax returns, and the preparation and issuance of IRS Forms 1099 and W-2.
Checkissuing can handle Qualified Settlement Fund annual reporting and income tax filings, submitting to governmental agencies on time, every time. We handle all of the printing and mailing of class member W-2 and 1099 forms across the United States and perform TIN/SSN matching and verification processes to ensure accuracy and prevent duplicates.
BENEFITS OF USING CHECKISSUING TO DISBURSE CLASS-ACTION SETTLEMENT AWARDS
- Using our proprietary system, we provide centralized fund distribution via secure printed checks, Digital Checks, and ACH (Automated Clearing House) options.
- Clear checks using “positive pay” fraud prevention security features.
- Prepare tax returns to ensure compliance with all Federal and State requirements
- Distribution and Tax Services– Checkissuing’s in-house tax, accounting and financial services professionals provide world-class tax statement services.
- Checkissuing’s proprietary technology and data-handling processes set the industry standard for security, cost efficiency and quality.
The primary means of distributing funds in class action settlements has typically been the tried-and-true method of an administrator printing and mailing checks. However, in this modern digital-age, ACH and Digital Checks offer alternative options for a quicker and more efficient distribution and payout method.
As you can see, Checkissuing offers an efficient and well-coordinated method to manage class action settlement funds, facilitates the disbursement of funds to class members and coordinates necessary tax reporting. Using our secure procedures, Checkissuing can establish, manage and report on Qualified Settlement Funds (QSF) accounts and disburse funds through check printing and mailing, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers and digital checks in USD and local currencies.
We provide exceptional residual fund disbursement, reverting funds back to the Defendant, Charity, or State Controller. Our systems and production capabilities that have printed and mailed millions of documents annually. In the past 10 years, our disbursement services team distributed millions of dollars to claimants.
With experience administering hundreds of settlements, Checkissuing’s team knows first-hand the intricacies of class action settlement administration.
Checkissuing Refund Management and Disbursement Service
Checkissuing Refund Disbursement Services helps Companies get a complete package to manage and maintain their outgoing refund payments based on set business rules. For real-time disbursements, you can send instructions to initiate a payment using our secure administration system or our Checkissuing’s application programming interface (API).
DISBURSING OF SETTLEMENT AWARDS
Get payments sent out through Paper Checks, Digital Checks, or ACH using preferred or existing file specifications.
- You send the instruction file to Checkissuing through or secured administration system or automate through our API.
- Checkissuing checks the file for errors and duplicate disbursement, as well as ensure it passes OFAC requirements.
- Checkissuing sends out the money to the recipient.
- You pull the response and adjustment files back through the same secure process as you would traditional payments activity.
MARKET CHALLENGE WITH REFUND MANAGEMENT
Typically, using your employees to send payments to consumers costs more than one dollar per payment. These days, outsourcing your refund processing provides significant cost savings. Organizations can no longer justify sticking with the status quo when there is an easier, more cost-effective solution.
We have processed refunds for various industries, includinga:
- Product refunds
- Warranty refunds
- Service contract refunds
- Financial aid credit balance refunds
- Federal aid disbursements
- Colleges and University disbursements
INDUSTRY-LEADING FEATURES OF THE CHECKISSUING REFUND ADMINISTRATION PROCESS
- Recipients get paid quickly and easily
- Paper Check, Digital Check, and ACH(Automated Clearing House) payments
- Payments clearing in real time
- Industry-leading security
- Positive Pay security
- Eliminates operator/analyst keying and decision errors
- Increases positive dispute case resolution rates
- Reconciliation file delivery
- Your staff can initiate payment refunds and re-issue payments
- Reduce costs by leveraging Checkissuing’s economies of scale to lower the cost of sending checks.
- Increase payment insight by enabling you to efficiently administer the entire payment lifecycle, ensuring accurate and efficient credit and refund management.Increase accuracy and consistency: Offers a view into all electronic disbursement services with access to instant payment information and on-demand reporting from a web-based interface.
- Improve customer service by releasing credits/refunds faster and provides customer service representatives access to real-time check copies to answer customer service inquiries.
- Eliminate potential sources of error by automating reconciliation activities, connects to on-demand reports to protect against fraudulent activity and leverages Checkissuing technology to help uncover and eliminate payment errors.
- Get a complete package to manage and maintain outgoing payments based on your business rules. For real-time disbursements, you can send instructions to initiate a payment using Checkissuings application programming interface (API). For check and ACH payments, Checkissuings Disbursement Services let you use preferred or existing file specifications.
SPEED AND ACCURACY MEANS IMPROVED REFUND MANAGEMENT
- Checkissuings solution releases payments quicker
- Consumers enjoy good service if they call since Checkissuing provides real- time reporting
- Using a web-based tool, consumers service representatives can see check copies, whether the check has cleared and the clearing date
- For check payments, representatives can take action, such as stop, stop and refund, and stop and re-issue
- Consumers enjoy good service if they call since Checkissuing provides real- time reporting
- Using a web-based tool, consumers service representatives can see check copies, whether the check has cleared and the clearing date
- For check payments, representatives can take action, such as stop, stop and refund, and stop and re-issue.
- You decide how the funds will be sent to the consumer — in real time using Digital Checks or ACH, or get paper checks sent out through the USPS – allowing you to manage how funds disburse.
- Checks are printed by Checkissuing on an account owned by you — meaning you maintain ownership of the funds and manage the clearing of consumers’ checks.
- Ease of use:
- For Administrators: it offers powerful administrator tools for exceptions, reporting, research and more
- For Payees: offers clear and transparent refund choices, robust communications, and simple to use online portals
- Workload reduction: fully supported by expert refund customer service for every aspect of the process and provides comprehensive communication with recipients, every step of the way, reducing customer service calls
- Improved control of the refund process with an easy to use secure administration portal that offers individualized access levels for administrators
IMAGINE A REFUND PROCESS THAT IS SIMPLE, COMPLIANT AND EASY TO USE!
Take the headaches and inefficiencies out of sending money to consumers. Part of Checkissuings comprehensive payout solutions, using Checkissuing improve customer service, reporting and security. Some of the nation’s largest corporations use Checkissuings electronic disbursement service for situations like credit card balance transfers, overpayment, the return of prepaid funds, refund of fees, insurance claims, loyalty rewards and more. Plus, with Checkissuings economies of scale, you save money on disbursements.
CONTACT US TODAY
Contact us today to get a demo and find out how we can help with your printing and mailing needs!